4126 Personnel Management
This course introduces the functions of personnel/human resource management within an
organization. Topics include equal opportunity and the legal environment, recruitment and
selection, performance appraisal, employee development, compensation planning, and employee
relations. Upon completion, students should be able to anticipate and resolve human resource
- 1. An ability to evaluate and apply theories of social science disciplines to workplace issues
- 1. HRM functional capabilities used to select, develop, and motivate workers
- 1. Strong analytical, communication, and decision making skills.
Books for this Course
- Armstrong's Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice: Twelfth Edition (June 15, 2012).
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...