4119 Business English & Communication (1)
This course aims at giving the students to understand the concept of the psychology of effective communication, such as principles of communication psychology, applying communication psychology, the art of reading, the art of listening. It also emphasizes on punctuation and punctuation style and the craft of writing.
- 1. demonstrate an understanding of the basic principles of effective business communications
- 2. Assess your own speaking and writing messages for clarity and content
- 3. Choose specific language as well as writing and speaking techniques that make communication
- 4. More successful, as you speak and write. plan and write clear, concise, and correct business documents and papers that exhibit professional
- 5. writing skills write professional correspondence for specific purposes understand and effectively use non-verbal communication skills
Books for this Course
- Business English & Communication, fifth edition, Stewart
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...