4118 Principles of Accounting (2)
This course aims to equip students with the basic understanding of the principles and concepts of accounting and the ability to apply it, the course covers also cash and short term investment, inventories. Receivable and payables, fixed assets, depreciation and intangible assets, liabilities pay rolls, partnerships, and corporation.
- 1. To describe the accounting information system and the external financial reporting process.
- 2. To construct an accounting information system and generate financial statements.
Books for this Course
- "SCHAUM’S OUTLINE OF PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING II 4th Edition By Joel J. Lerner, Sullivan County Community College and James A. Cashin, Hofstra University 1994 / 306 pages ISBN: 9780070375895 ISBN: 9780071134576 [IE] "
- Accounting Principles 10th edition by Weygandt, Kimmel and Kieso
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...