4117 Advanced Mathematics
This course includes the followings:
Functions: concept of function, Graphs of function domain and range, concept of a limit; laws of limit.
Differentiation: derivative of a function: technique of differentiation: the chain rule, high derivatives, derivatives of trigonometric function, derivatives of logarithm scope of curve. Application of differentiation: Related rates, interval of increase and decrease, maximum and minimum points, value theorem; Roll’s thheorem. Integration: Definition of integration, the indefinite integral the definite integral. Techniques of integration: integration by substituting integration by partial fractions, integration by parts.
- To present the extension of the basic concepts, results and computational techniques of the differential and integral calculus for functions of a single real variable to functions of several real variables
- To encourage or enable the student to become proficient in applying those concepts and techniques
- To introduce students to the study of convergent infinite series and their applications to the study of functions of one or more real variables.
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...