41131 Commercial Law
This course deals with the study of commercial law, historical background, source, kinds of commercial work, the merchant and his obligations and commercial and industrial ownership.
- understand the role of law in society, in particular, statute law
- Appreciate the effects of law on commercial life
- understand the extension of the contractual relationship to commercial transactions
- know legal principles in the areas of insurance, sale of goods, bankruptcy and negotiable instruments and negligence
- appreciate the relevance of these areas to business transactions and the operation of business
- understand measures to employ in the management of legal risk
Books for this Course
- Commercial Law , 2000 by Robert Bradgate
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...