41121 History of Economic Thought
this course is an introduction to the history of economic thought. The goal of this course is to familiarize students with how and why the study of economics has changed over time. At the end, you will have an idea of the kinds of questions economists ask themselves nowadays, and how they go about answering them. We’ll deal with some thinkers and ideas with which students are surely already somewhat familiar like Aristotle, Adam Smith, and Karl Marx, Ricardo and Malthus.
- The objective of this course is to provide students with basic information of economics thought of the Greek, Roman and medieval periods. the Mercantalistis and Physiocrats, the classiest, Marxists, Keynesians and their Aftermath.
- basic information of economics thought of the Greek, Roman and medieval periods
Books for this Course
- History of Economic thought William j. barber (2009)
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...