41120 Political Theory of Economic Development
Course DescriptionThis course deals with definition of development and underdevelopment, economic characteristics of development countries. Strategies of the development balanced and unbalanced growth and methods of attaining basic needs, human development, theories of development, internal and external resources of financing development.
- Providing basic knowledge of the principles of Islamic economics and the Islamic economic system
- Develop skills necessary to appreciate an alternative to a commonly familiar approach of interpreting the economic behaviour of men and women in the society.
- Help the students probe liberally outside the frontiers of Familiar forms of capitalist and socialist systems.
Books for this Course
- "Fundamentals of Islamic Economic SystemBy Dr. Muhammad Sharif Chaudhry MA, LLB, PhD (1999) Teaching Islamic Economics Dr Mumammad Nejatullah Siddiqi (2005)"
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...