41119 Islamic Economics
Course DescriptionThis course includes principles of Islamic economic thought. Modern development that emerged from these principles, including Al-Musharakat, Al-Mudarabat, Al-Murabahat, Al-ijarat and other systems. Some contemporary non-Islamic studies that is similar to current Islamic economic thought; contemporary applications of the Islamic economics.
- Providing basic knowledge of the principles of Islamic economics and the Islamic economic system
- Develop skills necessary to appreciate an alternative to a commonly familiar approach of interpreting the economic behaviour of men and women in the society.
- Help the students probe liberally outside the frontiers of Familiar forms of capitalist and socialist systems.
Books for this Course
- "Fundamentals of Islamic Economic SystemBy Dr. Muhammad Sharif Chaudhry MA, LLB, PhD (1999) Teaching Islamic Economics Dr Mumammad Nejatullah Siddiqi (2005)"
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...