41110 Money & Bank
This course will discuss the importance of money and banking to economic activity on the national and international level. The student will learn the definition and functions of money, the circulation of money through the system, a brief history of the banking systems in Somalia. The course also includes the relationship between money and banking and Macroeconomic theory.
- The objective of this course is to serve as an introduction to the theories of money and banking at the undergraduate level. The emphasis will be on learning the basic microeconomic and macroeconomic tools that are used in monetary economics. It is hoped that with these tools the student can appreciate current economic events related to the monetary sector.
Books for this Course
- Money, Banking and Financial Markets By Laurence Ball 2nd Edition (2011)
- Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets By Frederic Mishkin 10th Edition (2012)
- September 2015
- January 2016
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...