25142 Range & Wildlife Management
This course is an introduction to range and wildlife management.
This course is detailed study of the importance of animals, forests and range lands in our economic and cultural life. These course students will have an understanding of the transition of wildlife management from a natural history of a research science and principle theories of populationof ecology. Additionally, you will be introduced to the wildlife literature.
- Upon successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- 1. Develop a concept of how man manages wildlife populations in different situation around the world.
- 2. Understand and discuss the principles of wildlife management.
- 3. Understand wildlife habitats and their importance to managing wildlife.
- 4. Explain how populations of any one species change & adapt to variations in their environment. 5. Discuss a range of different wildlife management techniques. 6. Explain a range of different methods used to determine the number of individuals in a wildlife population. 7. Examine a specific wildlife management case of interest to the student
Books for this Course
- Ali Adow's Notes of Range&Wildlife Management
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...