25139 Plant Pathology
This course provides a comprehensive treatment of the common diseases of plants giving consideration to relations of the environment to disease development, host-parasite interactions, and methods of disease control.
- By successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- 1. Introduce the basic principles & concepts of plant pathology
- 2. Familiarize students with the basic vocabulary of plant pathology and plant disease management
- 3. Introduce & illustrate the major groups of organisms that cause plant diseases
- 4. Enhance student's understanding of scientific research, especially as it applies to the science of plant pathology & the study of microorganisms. 5. Provide a framework that students can use in their profession best approach plant disease management
Books for this Course
- Advances in Plant Pathology, J.H.Andrews and I.Tommerup
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...