24145 Applied Mathematics (2)
Topics include: Speed and velocity (speed, velocity, relative velocity, angular speed, angular velocity as a vector), acceleration(motion in straight line, uniform acceleration, speed time graph, variable acceleration in straight line, simple harmonic motion, angular acceleration), force(momentum, force, force and acceleration) physical law three(gravitational, Hook’s law, friction, Newton’s third law), motion in straight line under constant forces(general method, compound problems, linked acceleration), motion and forces causing simple harmonic motion(basic methods, further examples), motion in straight line under variable forces.
- At the end of this course, students are able to:-
- 1. Provide students with background in the quantitative techniques necessary to better understanding and appreciate the courses normally taking in undergraduate framing (eg. Set theory, Counting techniques, probability, probability distributions, Logic), while given emphasis to the real-world applications from these fields.
- 2. Use the concepts of these areas of study and apply knowledge gained in the real life.
Books for this Course
- Applied Mathematics for advance Level, H. Mulholland and J.H.G phillips,2nd
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...