24143 Abstract Algebra
Topics include: Groups( definition of group, subgroups, isomorphism, cyclic groups, permutation groups, homeomorphisms, ideas and the factor rings), Field(algebraic elements, finite and algebraic extensions, spiliting fields, finite fields), Galois Theory( the Galois group of a polynomial, multiplicity of roots, the fundamental theorem of Galois Theory).
- Upon completion of this course, the student will have basic concepts of Groups, Rings Fields as well as Galois Theory.
Books for this Course
- First course in abstract algebra,7th edition,John B.Fraleight and Victor katz
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...