24139 Number Theory
Topics include: Number system, divisors of a number, congruences, Diophantine equation, simple and finite continued functions, generalization.
- At the end of this course, students are able to:-
- 1. Describe Greatest Common Divisor, Euclidean Algorithm, Least Common Multiple.
- 2. Analyze basic properties of Congruence, divisibility test with the congruence relation, reduce residue systems, Euler-Fermat’s theorem, linear congruence, the Chinese remainder theorem, Polynomial congruency of degree greater than 1, theorems of Lagrange and Wilson, perfect number, ϕ function and Mobius inversion formula
Books for this Course
- Some Ideas about the number theory
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...