24130 Real Analysis
Sequences, Limits and Continuity, Differentiability, Riemann integral
- At the end of this course, students are able to:-
- 1. Realize the need to study sequences and infinite series, and the theory of convergence of infinite series.
- 2. Understand the formal definitions of the limit and extend the usage of the limit to differentiation and integration.
- 3. Understand the concept of Riemann integral and Lebesgue integral, then identifying which kind of functions are Riemann integrable further to determine the difference between Riemann integral and Lebesgue integral at introductory level.
Books for this Course
- An Introduction to Analysis, Adem Kilicman