24129 Calculus (3)
Topics include: Other transcendental functions(limits of trigonometric functions, derivateves of trigonometric functions, integral of trigonometric functions, inverse trigonometric functions, derivatives and integrals of inverse trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, inverse hyperbolic functions), additional techniques and applications of integration(integration by parts, trigonometric integrals, trigonometric substitutions, partial fractions, quadratic expressions, miscellaneous substitutions, tables of integrals,moments and centroids of plane regions, centeroid of solids of revolution.
- At the end of this course, students should be able to
- 1. Understand the concept of transcendental functions
- 2. Evaluate limits of trigonometric functions
- 3. Find the derivative and integral of trigonometric functions.
- 4. Find inverse trigonometric functions, derivative and integrals of inverse trigonometric functions. 5. Describe the meaning of hyperbolic function and inverse hyperbolic function. 6. Use additional techniques and applications of integration (Integration by parts, trigonometric integral, trigonometric substitutions, partial fractions, quadratic expressions and miscellaneous substitutions).
Books for this Course
- Culculus with Analytic Geometry(Alternative Edition), Earl W.Swokowski
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...