2402 General Biology
This is a general education course for students not majoring or minoring in a biology. It is a brief survey for animal and plant life and classification, giving the morphology, the physiology, and mode of life of selected phyla and classess.
The course emphasizes human biology and flowering plants.
- By successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the structures and purposes of basic components of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, especially macromolecules, membranes, and organelles
- Discuss how these cellular components are used to generate and utilize energy in cells
- Identify the cellular components underlying mitotic cell division.
- Corelate the systems of human body
- Explain how flowering plants are necessary to the life on earth.
Books for this Course
- H.A.Ali's Notes of G.Biology
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...