2125 Practical Education
Methods of teaching, role of the teacher, the teacher in the classroom, preparation of lesson, approach to classroom teaching, teaching techniques, the teaching and the time table, encouraging the learner to study, evaluation of the lesson, counseling and the teacher, micro teaching.
- On successful completion of the course, the learner should be able to:
- 1. Comprehend concept of methods of teaching and teaching practice
- 2. Identify requirement skills of teaching including lesson preparation ,class management, types of assessment ,setting up time table, dimensions of leaning
- 3. Recognize micro teaching and other teaching techniques
Books for this Course
- Muse's Notes of Practical Education
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...