2123 Measurement And Evaluation
Introduction, measurement, assessment, measurement and evaluation.
- On successful completion of the course, the learner should be able to:
- 1. Mention the purposes of measurement and evaluation
- 2. Describe the historical development of testing and evaluation
- 3. Enumerate the importance and functions of test in education
- 4. Explain the concept of educational objectives 5. Discuss the taxonomy of educational objectives 6. Describe the domains of educational objectives 7. List the uses of classroom test 8. List the types of test used in the classroom 9. Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of essay and objectives types of test. 10. Explain test administration and scoring 11. Estimate and interpret the reliability of a test. 12. Explain the validity of a test as an instrument 13. Describe the problems of marking tests. 14. Explain quality control in marking system
Books for this Course
- Educational Measurement&Evaluation, Dr.T.Swarupa &Mrs. J.R Priyadarsaini
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...