2120 Educational Technology
Introductory to technology, the introductory technology work room (pictures and display), setting the workroom (workbenches, vices, forges, kilns, storage system, tool maintenance and breakage), classification of teaching aids: projected (films, films strips, opaque projector overhead projector) and non projects: graphic aids (cartoons, charts, diagrams maps, flash cards, posters etc. display boards, three dimensional aids. Audio aids, activity aids (computer assisted instructions, experimentation, teaching machines etc. audio materials, visual materials and audio visual materials. Hardware and software in teaching aids.
- On successful completion of the course, the learner should be able to:
- 1. Explain the meaning of such terms like: educational technology, instructional technology;
- 2. Trace the historical development of educational technology at the local and global levels;
- 3. Identify and discuss the various elements of communication process;
- 4. Apply the principles of communication process to classroom situation; 5. Define systems approach and discuss the various principles of systems approach; 6. Explain the need for including ICTs into teacher education programme; 7. Produce instructional materials 8. Justify the need for educational technology in teacher education programme in Somalia
Books for this Course
- Muse's Notes of Educational Technology
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...