2119 Fundamental & Organization of Curriculum
Meaning of education, meaning of curriculum & nature of the curriculum, meaning of school curriculum, formulations sources and its objectives, elements & components of curriculum, what is syllabus, objectives of syllabus, scheme of work, behavior of objectives, cognitive, affective and psychomotor domain, organization of the curriculum
- On successful completion of this course, the learner should be able to :
- 1. explain the concept of curriculum;
- 2. differentiate between curriculum and syllabus;
- 3. describe curriculum theory;
- 4. explain curriculum model;
- 5. describe curriculum development and design; 6. discuss t he stages o f curriculum development and design; 7. explain curriculum designs; 8. discuss the teaching-learning processes; 9. discuss methods of teaching-learning; 10. discuss t he teaching-learning aids; 11. describe assessment of learning and teaching,and 12. explain application o f teaching and managerial skills
Books for this Course
- Dr.Saed's Notes of Curriculum
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...