2117 Educational Psychology
The nature of educational psychology, personality dynamics, exceptional child, learning and motivation.
- On successful completion of the course, the learner should be able to:
- 1. Define the concept of learning;
- 2. Explain what is meant by human learning;
- 3. Discuss why psychologists prefer the use of lower organisms for psychological experiments;
- 4. Explain Thorndike’s theory of learning; 5. Describe Skinner’s Operant conditioning theory of learning; 6. Discuss Pavlov’s Classical conditioning theory of learning; 7. Explain Gestalt theory of learning; 8. Discuss the implications of theories of learning for human learning; 9. Specify basic ratio of reinforcement; 10. Explain factors affecting learning; 11. Discuss how teachers can sustain interest in learning.
Books for this Course
- Introduction to Educational Psychology, Frank O.Ingule,Ruthie C.Rono&Phillomena W.Ndanibuki
- ( 02 – Aug- 2017 ) Kampala, July 31, 201...
- ( 02- Aug- 2017 ) Workshop on ICT in mass medi...
- ( 01- Aug- 2017 ) Mogadishu University Institu...
- ( 19 – July – 2017 ) After success...
- ( 17 – July – 2017 ) A Three-day w...