Mr. Abdullahi Adam Muse
2011- Registered as PhD researcher at the Institute of Research and Arab Studies under the subject of “The Britain Policy towards Ogaden Region 1870 – 1955”.
- 2010 – 2011: Master degree in Modern and Contemporary History, the Institute of Research and Arab Studies, Cairo-Egypt.
- 2008 – 2009: Higher Diploma in Modern and Contemporary History, the Institute of Research and Arab Studies, Egypt-Cairo.
- 2004 – 2008: Bachelor in Education, Department of history, University of Ain Shams, Cairo-Egypt.
- 1997-2000: High school certificate, Mujama’ Daiba, Baladweyn, Somalia.
Trainings and Seminars
- 2010 September: Training on negotiation skills, National Center for Research, Egypt-Cairo.
- 2009 August: International relations and contemporary diplomacy, the
Institute of African research and studies, University of Cairo
- 2008: Model correct world of the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University.
- 2007: Development negotiation skills, and Research Institute of African Studies, University of Cairo
- 2007: Solution and decision-making problems. The rabaa Adawiyyah Foundation, Department of Youth
- 2007: Development skills management of non-governmental organizations and Research Institute of African Studies, University of Cairo
- 2007: Skills Time Management from the Institute of African Research and Studies, Cairo University.
- 2006: Management of international crises, from the National Center for Research
- 2005: English Course, from the American University in Cairo
- 2005: Training on how to create and prepare young people for the implementation of small projects by World Assembly of Muslim Youth, Cairo Office
- 2011-2013: a- Director of construction and small projects Department of Zamzam Foundation
a- Member of the Association of Somali historians..
b – Member of Egyptian historians Association.
c – Member of the Association of Somali readers.
- 2011-2013: Professor of Modern and Contemporary History, Faculty of Arts, Mogadishu University
- 2006-2007: Member of the Association of Somali students in Cairo.
- 2000 – 2002: Social Studies teacher, peace primary and secondary school in Mogadishu.
- 2008: Crisis and dimensions of the Somali Regional Research Institute and Arab Studies.
- 2008: Research Diploma in Somali Soviet relations and Research Institute of Arab Studies from 1960 to 1978
- 2007: Coverage Al-Jazeera, Somali crisis – Faculty of Information, Cairo University
- 2007: The tribe and the state in Somalia – Institute Arab Research and Studies.
- Somalia: Mother Tongue
- Arabic: (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Reading and writing
- Helping the suffering
- Working in Teams
- Creativity thinking