Mogadishu University Alumni Club
MU Alumni club is connecting bridge between the University and its graduate for the aim of having reciprocal cooperation in various aspects after graduation. The club offers its members a wide assortment of educational, cultural, athletic, and artistic activities. Furthermore, the club provides career guidance, personal development workshops and other special privileges which the club sees it has more benefits for its members.
The Objectives of Mogadishu University Alumni Club are as follows:
- To strength the link and collaboration between MU and its graduates.
- To provide facilities to graduates for continuing their education both locally and internationally.
- To organize effective capacity building activities for the graduates.
- To make publications for promoting the creativity level of the graduates.
- To transfer useful experiences from the world to the Society.
- To participate in all various University community activities through its Center of community service & continuing education.
- To work with patriotism, principles and accountability.